Gordon House is a new contemporary art gallery featuring international and local artists, along with a well stocked gift shop and small coffee shop serving Brodies coffee and teas with home baking. Our opening hours are Wednesday to Saturday 10-4.30 and Sunday 11.30-3.30.
Making and baking everything from scratch to our own carefully crafted recipe, choosing and using the very best of ingredients. Provenance is key, ingredients are sourced locally where possible with some from the continent so the finished product tastes great. Tel 01862 811896 We are pleased to announce that our coffee shop now has WiFi! January 2015 lunchtime takeaway promotions: soup and a hot sausage roll for £2.50 or soup and a filled roll for £3.50
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?