The Cathedral dates back to 1224. Visitors are welcome to look round - a guide book is available for purchase inside. The regular Sunday service is at 11am, and holiday makers are made most welcome.
St Finnbarr’s Scottish Episcopal Church (Anglican Communion) welcomes visitors and its established congregation to the weekly service on Sundays at 11am (5th Sundays in month varies with Tain, check locally).
Free Church of Scotland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched