Sutherland IV24 3EB
Opened in 2006, the Crannag Bistro is a pleasant 20 minute drive from Dornoch, following the firth inland to Bonar Bridge and the beautiful Kyle of Sutherland. The Crannag offers local ingredients in contemporary dishes, in relaxed and pleasant surroundings. Local beers, organic wines, an eclectic selection of music and a true Highland welcome awaits.
Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence winners 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Open all year round Tuesday to Saturday from 6.00 pm - Booking essential.
Special events, family gatherings and parties catered for.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?