Dornoch and District Community Association
Dornoch IV25 2PF
Our main asset is the Dornoch Social Club. The building was originally the school but for many years it has been used for social and recreational purposes and currently functions as the main village hall. DADCA has recently gained planning permission for a newly designed community centre for the area and negotiations are underway to buy the site for this building. See www.dadca.org.uk for more details and for booking forms.
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched