The Cathedral dates back to 1224. Visitors are welcome to look round - a guide book is available for purchase inside.
The regular Sunday service is at 11am, and holiday makers are made most welcome.
The Rev. Susan Brown, The Manse, Cnoc-an-Lobht, Dornoch IV25 3HN
Booking for the West Church Hall are made through Mrs I Davidson 01862 810369
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched