The Cathedral dates back to 1224. Visitors are welcome to look round - a guide book is available for purchase inside.
The regular Sunday service is at 11am, and holiday makers are made most welcome.
The Rev. Susan Brown, The Manse, Cnoc-an-Lobht, Dornoch IV25 3HN
Booking for the West Church Hall are made through Mrs I Davidson 01862 810369
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?