Fishing - April to September; Croquet and Pitch 'n' Putt - mid-May until October - weather permitting; Golf Range, (automatic ball dispenser) - all year
Fishing - (per rod) - 1st hour £4, 2nd hour £3, 3rd hour £2,
thereafter £1 per hour
Rod hire £2. Fish - per weight at cost price
Golf Range - £1 per basket (£1 or 50p coins)
Pitch n’ Putt - £2.00 per person. Club hire £1 (ball provided)
Croquet/Boules - £1 per person (equipment provided)
Dogs and radios are not welcome.
The variety of birds which visit and take advantage of the lochans include swans who nest on an island, wading heron, geese, mallard, teal, gulls, moorhen, oyster catchers, curlews, lapwing, sand martins, swallows and many smaller birds who come to breed. You may even be lucky enough to see our visiting ospreys plunging and taking a fish.
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched