Transformed into a spacious, contemporary-designed store in 2000, the old Town Jail now offers a superb selection of unique Scottish gift ideas, jewellery accessories, luxurious cashmere and quality country wear.
COUNTRY INTERIORS - Country Interiors is the sister shop to Jail Dornoch. Situated on the opposite side of Castle Street, in the old post office. Country Interiors is an Aladdin’s cave of beautiful decorative objects, gifts, soft furnishings and furniture. Call 01862 811 644 for further information. Opening Hours: Summer (April - October) Mon - Sat : 10am - 6pm Sundays : 10am – 5pm Winter (November - March) Mon - Sat : 10am – 5pm Sundays – 11am – 5pm
Simply The Best for Fair Trade Gifts. We stock a huge range of quality handmade goods from around the World; Jewellery, Bags, Clothing, Baby Things, Musical Instruments, Clocks; Something for Everyone ~ Great Value For Money. Recommended on TripAdvisor as #1 for Shopping in Dornoch! Mon-Sat 9.30-5.30
Gordon House is a new contemporary art gallery featuring international and local artists, along with a well stocked gift shop and small coffee shop serving Brodies coffee and teas with home baking. Our opening hours are Wednesday to Saturday 10-4.30 and Sunday 11.30-3.30.
Quality woollen goods - We offer Knitting Yarn, Weaving Yarn plus our own manufuctured items such as tweed, throws, travel rugs and cashmere scarves.
Coast Candle Co. opened their candle boutique in May 2014 on the corner of the square in Dornoch. Come and browse our range of luxury scented candles or book onto a workshop to create your own unique candle.
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?