Dornoch IV25 3SF
At the Meadows (behind the Castle Hotel). The story of Dornoch, from pre-history to the present day. Phone or check web site for opening details. Shop with gifts for all ages.
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Easter week: Daily
October: Monday to Friday
June to September: Daily
November and March Wednesday and Thursday
All other times by arrangement
Concession: (Students/Pensioners) £2.50C
hildren accompanied by adults: Free
Dornoch Heritage Society Members Free
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched