Castle Street IV25 3SN
Kingcraig Woollens maintains a tradition of high standard shopping
in the village. The new Castle Street business, which opened its doors for the first time in July 2013, specialises in Scottish woollen goods including travel rugs, scarves, bags, hats, tweed and tartan fabric as well as luxury knitting yarns.
The company trades worldwide, with regular internet customers of its own from Australia and the US to Finland and France.
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?