Castle Street IV25 3SN
Kingcraig Woollens maintains a tradition of high standard shopping
in the village. The new Castle Street business, which opened its doors for the first time in July 2013, specialises in Scottish woollen goods including travel rugs, scarves, bags, hats, tweed and tartan fabric as well as luxury knitting yarns.
The company trades worldwide, with regular internet customers of its own from Australia and the US to Finland and France.
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events