Two Themes Coffee Mornings 4th March & 1st April
Tuesday mornings from 10-12 are a regular slot in the Social Club calendar, when folk gather to socialise. Open to all and organised by Marian Swanson, these sessions are a time to catch up with old friends and make new ones. It is an ideal may to meet people if you have recently moved to the area and a warm welcome is extended to you.
On 4th March as part of Fair Trade fortnight, the Coffee Morning will be themed on fair trade products and there will be a raffle.
On 1st April, the coffee morning will act as a collection point for the Highland Foodbank. Two previous collections have been well supported, so please give generously to help those in need in the Highands.
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched