Dornoch Beach passes water test with flying colours
From the Northern Times 10/1/14
The Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) took samples of the water on 20 occasions between June and September at Dornoch and Achmelvish and both Sutherland locations reached a high standard (beyond the mandatory requirements of stringent Europen water quality standards).
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched