Massed Pipe Bands for Dylan Davidson
Peter Allan, a local policeman has asked us to notify you all of a Massed Bands Fundraising Event in Dornoch on Saturday 30th April at 7.45 p.m. in Dornoch. This is for a little boy, Dylan, he delivered at the roadside near Wick in 2006. He was also in attendance at the RTC where Dylan was badly injured in Dornoch on 27 November 2015. Dylan is now home from hospital where he is learning to walk and talk again, but he and his family still require a lot of support. Donations for a raffle prize would be gratefully received. Everyone is welcome, including more Pipers and Drummers. E-mail: email@example.com
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched