DACIC co-oridinate WorldHost training course
DACIC have been working with local businesses, HIE and the Highland Retail Academy to launch WorldHost training in Dornoch. The first course "Sales Powered by Service" takes place on Monday 17th February in the Royal Dornoch Golf Club. There are 12 delegates from four businesses - The Royal Dornoch Golf Club, The Dornoch Castle Hotel, The Eagle Hotel and Budding Genius. Delegates will get an understanding of the sales cycle, learn to listen to their customers and see the business through their customers' eyes. As a result. they will be better equipped with the confidence and skills to sell.
WorldHost is internationally recognised as a symbol of excellent customer care, and DACIC has organised a second course on "The Principles of Customer Service" for Thursday 20th March, which is already fully booked.
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?