Dornoch recognised for Customer Care
Thanks to the efforts of 22 local businesses who have each been awarded WorldHost status, Dornoch has now been recognised as a WorldHost Destination. Dornoch Area Community Interest Company (DACIC) has co-ordinated the necessary training over the last 18 months for its Business Group members, working with Inverness based trainers, the Highland Retail Academy. Dornoch is only the 4th area in Scotland to receive the award, which recognises the quality of customer care.
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched