Future of Dornoch Court House Building
The Dornoch Area Community Interest Company (DACIC) has registered a right to buy the Court House on behalf of the local community. Any plans would need substantial community backing (through a ballot) so DACIC has called a public meeting in the Court House for Tuesday 27th August at 7pm. The building will be open during the day from 2.00pm until 4.30pm and again from 6.00 – 7.00pm when everyone is welcome to look around and share their ideas for community use of the building. The suggestions so far include maintaining the Service Point and Tourist Information Centre, providing business offices for rent, using the Court Room for civil weddings, civil partnerships and as an arts venue, providing community storage and creating an all weather botanic garden in the substantial grounds at the rear of the building. Your community need YOUR ideas - please come and share them!
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?