Shetland Sheep Society Open Day in Dornoch
On the 16th March 2017 the Shetland Sheep Society will hold an open day in Dornoch.
Meeting first at the Dornoch Social Club, at 10 am, the morning will be taken up by a talk about wool quality, followed by a general discussion on fleece, wool preparation, and commercial outlets. Lunch will be provided. At 2.pm we will meet in the Glebe Field for a flock and ram inspection. We are running a competition for a knitted, woven or felted cushion cover, using Shetland Wool.
For more information or matters you would like to discuss please contact Sally Wild.
Upper Meadows, Eaglefield Road, Dornoch, Sutherland IV25 3SU
P: 01862 810140
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events