DACIC Public Meeting Wednesday 6th November
The next stage in the Community Right to Buy is the report by the Valuer, appointed by the Scottish Government, which will be published on Friday 1st November. There will be a public meeting on Wednesday 6th November at 8pm in the WEST CHURCH HALL when DACIC will present the research they have carried out to date and the purchase figure now requested.
At that time if there is a financially sustainable business plan this would be put to a ballot of all those on the electoral roll in IV25 between 16th and 26th November. The ballot results would have to show majority support on a minimum 50% turnout for the Government to approve the buy out. Their decision would be known by 20 December. The buy out would be subject to securing the necessary funding which would need to be in place by 19th March 2014.
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?