Hogmanay Street Party
The final touches are being added to this year's Street Party programme and we look forward to seeing you there. There will be a selection of local street food for sale, so come early (10:30) and stay late (1:30). Mackay's Catering (Dornoch Farm Butchers) will be at the bus stop area with home made burgers. The Castle Hotel with haggis, neeps & tatties and Allsorts with hot drinks & soup will be under the Courthouse arches. There will also be a pop-up bar for Dornoch Distillery gin, served outside the old bar entrance to the Castle Hotel.
Raffle tickets are on sale in the shops and pubs now and will be for sale at the party. So make sure you buy some (£1 per ticket), with a chance to win three cash prizes (£150, £100, £50). We will also be asking for your donations on the night towards the costs of fireworks and the band etc. We need your support for this great community event! Helpers to tidy up at 1:30 would be greatly appreciated so we can all get to bed at a reasonable hour!
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?