Community Orchard is planted
The Dornoch & District Community Association today planted 54 fruit trees, 40 fruit bushes and some willow in the Glebe field (to the south of the Meadows Nursig Home). Congratulations to the team of volunteer planters and thanks to Frankie Gunn for bringing in the digger to speed up the process. As well as the orchard a community garden is planned, so if you would like to grow your own vegetables please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched