Earl's Dornoch golf club expenses from 1616 found
As part of Royal Dornoch's 400 years of golf project, they have sponsored a PhD student,Wade Cormack, to investigate the history of sport in the area. The BBC news site yesterday had a report on his findings to date which make interesting reading http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-28936887
Photo from Historylinks Museum
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched