Earl's Dornoch golf club expenses from 1616 found
As part of Royal Dornoch's 400 years of golf project, they have sponsored a PhD student,Wade Cormack, to investigate the history of sport in the area. The BBC news site yesterday had a report on his findings to date which make interesting reading http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-28936887
Photo from Historylinks Museum
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?