DORNOCH SOUTH - MASTERPLAN CONSULTATION
PUBLIC EXHIBITION - DORNOCH SOUTH - MASTERPLAN CONSULTATION
Halliday Fraser Munro, Chartered Architects and Town Planning Consultants will be hosting a public exhibition in Dornoch on Tuesday 29th July 2014. The exhibition, to be held in the Struie Room of the Dornoch Social Club on School Hill will run from 12 -7pm and is open to all.
The consultation will allow attendees to input into a Masterplan study that has been commissioned by Highlands and Islands Enterprise, in conjunction with the landowner, ANM Group Ltd to highlight potential future uses and development options on the former abattoir and adjacent land at Shore Road, Dornoch.
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events