Yarn Bombing kick-starts the run-up to Fibre Fest
Dornoch's Catherdal Green was decorated yesterday by "yarn-bombing" the trees.
This involved a group of unidentified hoodlums (average age 60) wrapping the trees in woollen knitted squares in a bid to publicise the forthcoming Dornoch Fibre Fest. (The squares were made by people with learning difficulties in Dover, where they were used in a yarnbombing to mark the arrival of the Olympic torch in 2012...)
For more information on Fibre Fest please click here. The master classes are filling up so don't delay, book today!
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched