Community Bonfire and Fireworks now 5th November
The poor weather on Satuday 2nd, meant that the event has been postponed until Tuesday 5th (weather permitting). Torchlit parade will leave the Square at 6:30 pm and bonfire in Meadows Park will be lit at 7pm. Soup & hotdogs for sale. Free spraklers for the children. Donations at the gate please.
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched