Have your say in Dornoch Firth Group Survey
The Dornoch Firth Group Bridge Project was established in 2007. It seeks to serve the community of East Sutherland within the six parishes of Edderton, Kincardine, Croick, Rosehall, Creich and Dornoch.
Heather Gordon is the newly appointed Outreach Worker and is seeking the communities' views on what services DFG should provide. So please complete the survey using the link below to have your say
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched