World Sheep Dog Trials 2014 come to Fearn
The organising committee are delighted to announce that Fearn Farm (by Tain) will host the World Sheep Dog Trials 3rd-6th September 2014. 240 people from 24 countries are expected to take part in the competition and the event is an opportunity to showcase Ross-shire and Sutherland to a world wide audience.
As well as the trials it is hoped to hold a ceilidh and other social amd cultural events to welcome the guests. John Scott from Fearn Farm would be pleased to hear from individuals and organisations who would like to be part of this festival. Volunteers will be required at the trials (e.g. for car parking supervision), but competitors and spectators will be looking for local accommodation, meals and entertainment, so if you want to be involved please contact John by email. For more information click here
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500