Dornoch named as 5th best Coastal Town
Becky Dickinson picks the best places to live for people who really do like to be beside the seaside in the Daily Telegraph
"5 Dornoch, Sutherland
Looking for somewhere off the bucket-and-spade trail where you can still get broadband and play golf? “It’s a quaint wee town, just before the wilderness with a super white sandy beach that just runs and runs,” says Joanne Stennett of Bell Ingram. Coastal living doesn’t get much more beautiful or laid-back than this. The peaceful lanes are lined by sandstone cottages and town houses."
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?