New Community Market starts on Wednesday 7th May
Dornoch's Cathedral Green will be buzzing on Wednesday 7th May when the first monthly Community Market gets underway at 9:30 am. The stalls include locally grown produce, home baking, knitwear, art & crafts, second hand books, ceramics, fair trade goods, upcycled fabrics and handmade cosmetics.
So come, browse and buy. The morning markets will be held on the first Wednesday of the month May - September
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?