Rosamunde Pilcher to visit Dornoch
World famous author Rosamunde Picher is coming to Dornoch for the annual Book Fair in June. She has sold 60 million books and was awarded "Romantic Novelist of the Year" in 1996 for "Coming Home". Rosamunde will be speaking about her books and life as an author, with her son Robin Pilcher, also an author, on Friday 27th June in Dornoch Social Club.
The evening starts at 7.00 p.m. when doors open. The ticket price includes complementary refreshments on arrival and there will be entertainment from a musical quartet prior to Rosamunde & Robin taking to the stage at approximately 7.45 p.m.
It is hoped that both Rosamunde and Robin may be available for booking signings at the end of the evening.
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched