Skye's Oyster Shed coming to Dornoch
From the Skye Times
The Oyster Shed has been wowing visitors to Carbost since 2012.
Owner, Paul McGlynn, has received recognition worldwide for his quality seafood and enjoyable visitor experience. Features in National Geographic, The New York Times and The L.A. Times have promoted the business and given the shop a loyal fan base from all over the world.
In early April 2017, Paul plans expand his thriving business with the opening of a new shop in Dornoch, Sutherland - where they will continue to showcase their Hebridean shellfish, fresh fish and unique gifts.
More information can be found on the shop's Facebook page.
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events