Fibre Fest 13-15th March
The bunting is out on Cathedral Green to herald the sixth annual Fibre Fest - celebrating traditional Highland skills. All the masterclasses are booked, other the last place on Sunday's Jelly Roll Quilting http://www.fibrefest.org.uk However there are drop in sessions both days, so come and try crochet, Viking knitting, arm knitting and peg loom weaving.
Over 500 visitors enjoyed last year's event so we look forward to welcoming all those interested in knitting, sewing and associated crafts.
Gala Opening Talk - Friday 13th 6:30pm St Finnbarr's Church "Fishing for Ganseys" Admission £5 (includes soup & cheese supper)
Satruday 14th & Sunday 15th 9:30am-4pm Dornoch Social Club, free demonstrations, exhibitions, sales tables & drop-in sessions
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched