The Championship Course, rated 6th in the world, is a links of rare subtlety. There is also a second 18 hole course - the Struie - fun for all the family. It is advisable to book the Championship Course. Handicap certificates are required for Championship course, but not for the Struie. Restaurant (members and ticket holders only) 01862 810219.
Permits for fishing on local lochs and rivers can be bought at Dornoch Pet Stores in Castle Street. Further information from the secretary Richard Dickenson firstname.lastname@example.org
Top quality squash court and changing facilities. Racquets and balls available. Open all year. Club night every Tuesday from 5pm. Visitors and beginners welcome.
Dornoch Model Flying Club
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched