Dornoch IV25 3LA
Sutherland House is renowned for the quality and variety of steaks on offer and a wine list to compliment this. Specialities include Scotch Haggis Ben Bhraggie, Cullen Skink, Supreme of Chicken Glenmorangie, Saddle of Venison “Keeper Cooper”, and a selection of steaks with either a Glenmorangie or Pepper Sauce. We are also famous for our sweets, which are home-made daily.
Snacks and popular dishes such as Fish and Chips, Burgers and our Homemade Steak and Guinness Pie are also available on the ‘snacks’ menu.
Sutherland House has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere with an informal ambiance. We are sure that our excellent service and tempting menus will encourage you to book a table.
Trip Adviser Certificate of Excellence 2012.
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?