Dornoch IV25 3LA
Sutherland House is renowned for the quality and variety of steaks on offer and a wine list to compliment this. Specialities include Scotch Haggis Ben Bhraggie, Cullen Skink, Supreme of Chicken Glenmorangie, Saddle of Venison “Keeper Cooper”, and a selection of steaks with either a Glenmorangie or Pepper Sauce. We are also famous for our sweets, which are home-made daily.
Snacks and popular dishes such as Fish and Chips, Burgers and our Homemade Steak and Guinness Pie are also available on the ‘snacks’ menu.
Sutherland House has a cosy, welcoming atmosphere with an informal ambiance. We are sure that our excellent service and tempting menus will encourage you to book a table.
Trip Adviser Certificate of Excellence 2012.
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?
- 2017-07-10 £200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
- 2017-07-03 Kyiv Duo return to St Finnbarr's 26th July
- 2017-06-16 New Cleaning service launched