Dornoch IV25 3SR
Our team of friendly staff will recommend locally sourced dishes, an excellent selection of local and regional malt’s and real ales. You can be sure to experience some of the finest of Highland welcomes.
The stone built Grade II listed building was constructed around 1850 and comes complete with all the little quirks one might expect from such an old coaching house. It is centrally situated on the main street in the conservation area of Dornoch, a short walk from the Cathedral and approximately 5/6 minutes walk from the famous Royal Dornoch Championship golf course.
The Eagle is a popular establishment for many of the locals and visitors alike so why not join us and take away some fond memories from The Eagle and Dornoch.
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland
- 2017-10-18 Coul Links - Public Information Events
- 2017-10-02 Slient Auction for Marie Curie
- 2017-09-26 Dornoch Stores introduces Cash Back service
- 2017-09-11 £140 discount from SSE
- 2017-08-21 Mobile Banking Service announced
- 2017-08-18 Royal Dornoch Golf Club are Hiring!
- 2017-07-25 Break-ins in Dornoch - can you help?