The 2017 Festival will run from Frdiay 27th to Monday 30th October 2017. Full programme to follow shortly.
The 2016 Whisky Festival was held on 28th - 30th October, taking the chill off an autumn weekend by sampling local whiskies, in front of a roaring log fire, in the Highland Cathedral town of Dornoch.
In partnership with the northern distilleries and some further south, over 30 events contributed to a full weekend programme. We were joined by Charles Maclean who hosted a tasting prior to the showing of 'The Angel's Share' in Balblair - where it was filmed. There were whisky paired dinners and a Gala Tasting with drams for 16 distilleries to sample. There were distillery visits, master classes, a barbecue, ceilidh and golf on Royal Dornoch.
- 2017-03-27 Dornoch Academy pupils fund raiser for the Foodbank
- 2017-03-08 Golspie is the place to site your driving test
- 2017-03-08 Skye's Oyster Shed coming to Dornoch
- 2017-02-22 Golf Club plans approved!
- 2017-02-19 New Driving Range up for planning
- 2017-02-19 Royal Dornoch’s plans for new driving range
- 2017-02-08 Free training for a career in Digital
- 2017-01-26 Golf Club call for local groups to apply for funding
- 2017-01-23 Valentine's Dinner at the Dornoch Castle Hotel
- 2016-12-27 Glasses found on Dornoch Beach