Have you got what it takes to make a difference to our community?
The Dornoch Area Community Interest Company (DACIC) has secured funding from Beatrice Offshore Windfarm Ltd and Dornoch Common Good Fund to employ a part time Assets Manager.
This is initially a one-year appointment to manage the new Dornoch Hub, due to be completed in April 2021. The position will be home based until then, to develop policies & procedures for tenants, staff and community use for this business, creative and community hub.
The successful candidate will have proven management experience to ensure the building is correctly maintained, tenants are supported, staff are supervised, and community activities are developed. The Assets Manager will be responsible for the financial management of the Dornoch Hub and other DACIC projects and report to the DACIC board.
Applications are invited for this post. The closing is noon on Wednesday 20th January.
Please see the supporting documents below
Application Form here
Job Description here
Person Description here
If you have any queries please email
- 2021-05-02 UHI Spring Newsletter
- 2021-05-02 Silverback Gym opens at the Hub
- 2021-01-22 Communities for Coul launched
- 2021-01-11 Dornoch Beach Wheelchairs
- 2021-01-06 Job Vacancy for as Assets Manager
- 2020-12-04 Cairn Housing - Stafford Court availability
- 2020-11-27 Get ready for Winter
- 2020-11-10 Quick Welfare Guide
- 2020-10-12 Common Good Consultation
- 2020-10-04 Sprirt of the Highlands - call for your stories