The Cathedral dates back to 1224. Visitors are welcome to look round - a guide book is available for purchase inside. The regular Sunday service is at 11am, and holiday makers are made most welcome.
St Finnbarr’s Scottish Episcopal Church (Anglican Communion) welcomes visitors and its established congregation to the weekly service on Sundays at 11am (5th Sundays in month varies with Tain, check locally).
Free Church of Scotland
- 2019-07-15 Dornoch Wedding Fayre - 19th July
- 2019-07-02 Brexit Issues - drop in session 29 July
- 2019-06-18 The Last Witch performance by the Cathedral Youth Group
- 2019-05-14 North Coast on Canvas
- 2019-04-05 Help Michelle Sinclair raise money for Highland Hospice
- 2019-02-22 BBC TV Test Drive looking for applicants
- 2019-02-21 ESRA Fund Raiser Indian Night
- 2018-11-18 Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
- 2018-11-18 Job Vacancies at Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- 2018-10-02 Police Station Update