The Cathedral dates back to 1224. Visitors are welcome to look round - a guide book is available for purchase inside. The regular Sunday service is at 11am, and holiday makers are made most welcome.
St Finnbarr’s Scottish Episcopal Church (Anglican Communion) welcomes visitors and its established congregation to the weekly service on Sundays at 11am (5th Sundays in month varies with Tain, check locally).
Free Church of Scotland
- 2021-01-22 Communities for Coul launched
- 2021-01-11 Dornoch Beach Wheelchairs
- 2021-01-06 Job Vacancy for as Assets Manager
- 2020-12-04 Cairn Housing - Stafford Court availability
- 2020-11-27 Get ready for Winter
- 2020-11-10 Quick Welfare Guide
- 2020-10-12 Common Good Consultation
- 2020-10-04 Sprirt of the Highlands - call for your stories
- 2020-10-02 Covid testing Tuesdays & Fridays in Dornoch
- 2020-09-30 Sutherland Impact and Recovery Survey