The Cathedral dates back to 1224. Visitors are welcome to look round - a guide book is available for purchase inside. The regular Sunday service is at 11am, and holiday makers are made most welcome.
St Finnbarr’s Scottish Episcopal Church (Anglican Communion) welcomes visitors and its established congregation to the weekly service on Sundays at 11am (5th Sundays in month varies with Tain, check locally).
Free Church of Scotland
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland