The Cathedral dates back to 1224. Visitors are welcome to look round - a guide book is available for purchase inside. The regular Sunday service is at 11am, and holiday makers are made most welcome.
St Finnbarr’s Scottish Episcopal Church (Anglican Communion) welcomes visitors and its established congregation to the weekly service on Sundays at 11am (5th Sundays in month varies with Tain, check locally).
Free Church of Scotland
- 2019-02-22 BBC TV Test Drive looking for applicants
- 2019-02-21 ESRA Fund Raiser Indian Night
- 2018-11-18 Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
- 2018-11-18 Job Vacancies at Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- 2018-10-02 Police Station Update
- 2018-10-02 Mindfulness Class
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening