Dornoch Area Community Interest Company (DACIC) is a voluntary organisation whose aims are to enhance Dornoch town centre, while preserving the historic & cultural heritage, encourage the development of new business employment opportunities, ensure a quality range of services continues to be available and manage community land and associated assets.
DADCA is a volunteer run charity whose twin aims are to establish and maintain a community building in Dornoch and to help promote and encourage voluntary groups and individuals active within the Dornoch area.
Dornoch Area Community Council meets on the third Wednesday of each month - except in July. Meetings are open to the public and you are invited to present any points of view or items for discussion at the end of the meeting. If you wish a matter to be placed on the Agenda please contact the Minutes and Correspondence secretary.
Volunteer crew in-shore lifeboat covering the Dornoch Firth area based at Dornoch beach, covering inshore waters from Helmsdale to Tarbat Ness.
The East Sutherland Rotary Club is the only Rotary Club in the county and is an hour north of Inverness and an hour south of the Thurso Club; and it represents the coastal towns and villages of Bonar Bridge, Dornoch, Golspie, Brora and Helmsdale plus their hinterland
The Dornoch Firth Group was established in 2007. It seeks to serve the community of East Sutherland. The DFG became a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) in August 2011. The management group initially made up of members of the Church of Scotland churches now includes the wider community.
Supporting unpaid carers throughout Highland.
- 2022-06-14 Dornoch War Memorial Centenary Commemoration
- 2022-06-14 Paid for Garden Waste Collection for 2022
- 2022-06-03 ROYAL DORNOCH SEEKS COMMUNITY FUND APPLICATIONS
- 2022-05-17 The Jubilee Street Party (4th June) needs You!
- 2022-05-16 Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 2022-05-16 Platinum Jubilee Celebration Decorated Golf Bag Competition
- 2022-04-13 Free fix if TV interference occurs in Dornoch
- 2022-04-12 Plans for Jubilee Street Party
- 2022-04-11 Student Accommodation Needed for 22-23 session
- 2022-04-06 Would you use Community Transport based at the Hub?