We are looking for an enthusiastic individual(s) to join the Visit Dornoch team and be a Dornoch Ambassador for the 2019 season. The role involves welcoming cruise liner passengers when their coach arrives in Dornoch, directing them to the cafés and shops, museum and cathedral and helping them make the most of their visit to Dornoch.
The cruise liner season runs from April to September, with a Dornoch Ambassador on duty for 70 days - including 16 in July and 19 in August. Job share will be considered. Typically the hours of duty are 10-2 but may vary to suit earlier or later times of coach arrival as advised by the ground handlers.
The hourly rate is £9 with 12% holiday pay, so £10.08 in total.
Closing date for applications is midnight on Monday 18th March.
For further information please click here
For an application form please click here
If you have any queries please email here
- 2019-05-14 North Coast on Canvas
- 2019-04-05 Help Michelle Sinclair raise money for Highland Hospice
- 2019-02-22 BBC TV Test Drive looking for applicants
- 2019-02-21 ESRA Fund Raiser Indian Night
- 2018-11-18 Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
- 2018-11-18 Job Vacancies at Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- 2018-10-02 Police Station Update
- 2018-10-02 Mindfulness Class
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies