Dornoch Firth Dancers
We are Dornoch Firth Dancers and over the summer we are running fortnightly Ballroom and Latin classes at The Carnegie Hall, Clashmore from 7:15 to 9:30. We are also running monthly Sunday Afternoon Dances at the Old School, Embo. The Embo dances are for various styles of dance led by us. The charge is £5 per session across the board. Further information is available on our facebook page, Dornoch Firth Dancers.
Carnegie Hall dates;
May 8, 22
June 12, 26
July 17, 31
August 14, 28
Old School, Embo dates;
Leaders: Helen and Michael Milford
- 2022-06-14 Dornoch War Memorial Centenary Commemoration
- 2022-06-14 Paid for Garden Waste Collection for 2022
- 2022-06-03 ROYAL DORNOCH SEEKS COMMUNITY FUND APPLICATIONS
- 2022-05-17 The Jubilee Street Party (4th June) needs You!
- 2022-05-16 Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 2022-05-16 Platinum Jubilee Celebration Decorated Golf Bag Competition
- 2022-04-13 Free fix if TV interference occurs in Dornoch
- 2022-04-12 Plans for Jubilee Street Party
- 2022-04-11 Student Accommodation Needed for 22-23 session
- 2022-04-06 Would you use Community Transport based at the Hub?