The Cathedral dates back to 1224. Visitors are welcome to look round - a guide book is available for purchase inside.
The regular Sunday service is at 11am, and holiday makers are made most welcome.
The Rev. Susan Brown, The Manse, Cnoc-an-Lobht, Dornoch IV25 3HN
Booking for the West Church Hall are made through Mrs I Davidson 01862 810369
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland