The Cathedral dates back to 1224. Visitors are welcome to look round - a guide book is available for purchase inside.
The regular Sunday service is at 11am, and holiday makers are made most welcome.
The Rev. Susan Brown, The Manse, Cnoc-an-Lobht, Dornoch IV25 3HN
Booking for the West Church Hall are made through Mrs I Davidson 01862 810369
- 2019-09-21 Your views wanted on plans for a community farm
- 2019-09-19 Scottish Land Fund award for the Dornoch HUB
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week
- 2019-08-05 Sound Bath at The Old School, Embo
- 2019-07-25 New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted