Dornoch Firth Group
To advance citizenship and community development by identifying, creating and developing links to enable the young people and adults of this area to become integrated members of their communities through a programme which provides positive messages of respect, the development of life skills and the enhancement of individual self-esteem in a safe environment. To assist those in need by reason of age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage, through developing strategies to respond to their needs, using local resources and the whole community in its widest context.
Friendship Group https://www.facebook.com/thebakeryfriendshipgroup/#
Common Ground Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/CGDornoch/?ref=group_header
Our Natter n Nosh lunch club meets on alternate Monday lunchtimes, contact for details.
If you have time on your hands and want to get out for a couple of hours, try our Men's Shed. Contact us and go to www.scottishmsa.org.uk website for a taster.
- 2021-01-22 Communities for Coul launched
- 2021-01-11 Dornoch Beach Wheelchairs
- 2021-01-06 Job Vacancy for as Assets Manager
- 2020-12-04 Cairn Housing - Stafford Court availability
- 2020-11-27 Get ready for Winter
- 2020-11-10 Quick Welfare Guide
- 2020-10-12 Common Good Consultation
- 2020-10-04 Sprirt of the Highlands - call for your stories
- 2020-10-02 Covid testing Tuesdays & Fridays in Dornoch
- 2020-09-30 Sutherland Impact and Recovery Survey