Transformed into a spacious, contemporary-designed store in 2000, the old Town Jail now offers a superb selection of unique Scottish gift ideas, jewellery accessories, luxurious cashmere and quality country wear.
COUNTRY INTERIORS - Country Interiors is the sister shop to Jail Dornoch. Situated on the opposite side of Castle Street, in the old post office. Country Interiors is an Aladdin’s cave of beautiful decorative objects, gifts, soft furnishings and furniture. Call 01862 811 644 for further information. Opening Hours: Summer (April - October) Mon - Sat : 10am - 6pm Sundays : 10am – 5pm Winter (November - March) Mon - Sat : 10am – 5pm Sundays – 11am – 5pm
Simply The Best for Fair Trade Gifts. We stock a huge range of quality handmade goods from around the World; Jewellery, Bags, Clothing, Baby Things, Musical Instruments, Clocks; Something for Everyone ~ Great Value For Money. Recommended on TripAdvisor as #1 for Shopping in Dornoch! Mon-Sat 9.30-5.30
Quality woollen goods - We offer Knitting Yarn, Weaving Yarn plus our own manufuctured items such as tweed, throws, travel rugs and cashmere scarves.
Bring a little piece of Scotland into your home with our variety of handcrafted gifts, one-offs, bespoke and no mass-produced. Open Mon to Sat 11-4
Established in 2018, Dornoch News has a wide selection of daily newspapers and offers a free delivery service. Open 7 days
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week
- 2019-08-05 Sound Bath at The Old School, Embo
- 2019-07-25 New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted
- 2019-07-17 Project Manager post open for applications
- 2019-07-15 Dornoch Wedding Fayre - 19th July
- 2019-07-02 Brexit Issues - drop in session 29 July
- 2019-06-18 The Last Witch performance by the Cathedral Youth Group
- 2019-05-14 North Coast on Canvas
- 2019-04-05 Help Michelle Sinclair raise money for Highland Hospice
- 2019-02-22 BBC TV Test Drive looking for applicants