The Carnegie Hall, Clashmore, Dornoch is a beautiful Arts & Crafts-style Highland village hall. It was erected in 1907 by the great Scots-born American philanthropist, Andrew Carnegie, for the workers on his Skibo Castle Estate and the residents of Clashmore
The Social Club on School Hill is owned and managed by Dornoch and District Community Association (DADCA). The hall is available for private, community and commercial lets.
The Embo Community Centre is owned and run by The Embo Trust.
The West Church Hall is owned by the Church of Scotland, and many local groups meet there including the Cathedral Sunday School, SWRI, Womens' Guild, Brownies, Youth Club and the Playgroup. Other community groups can also book the hall by arrangement.
- 2018-11-18 Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
- 2018-11-18 Job Vacancies at Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- 2018-10-02 Police Station Update
- 2018-10-02 Mindfulness Class
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March