The Carnegie Hall, Clashmore, Dornoch is a beautiful Arts & Crafts-style Highland village hall. It was erected in 1907 by the great Scots-born American philanthropist, Andrew Carnegie, for the workers on his Skibo Castle Estate and the residents of Clashmore
The Social Club on School Hill is owned and managed by Dornoch and District Community Association (DADCA). The hall is available for private, community and commercial lets.
The Embo Community Centre is owned and run by The Embo Trust.
The West Church Hall is owned by the Church of Scotland, and many local groups meet there including the Cathedral Sunday School, SWRI, Womens' Guild, Brownies, Youth Club and the Playgroup. Other community groups can also book the hall by arrangement.
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week
- 2019-08-05 Sound Bath at The Old School, Embo
- 2019-07-25 New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted
- 2019-07-17 Project Manager post open for applications
- 2019-07-15 Dornoch Wedding Fayre - 19th July