Castle Street IV25 3SN
Kingcraig Woollens maintains a tradition of high standard shopping
in the village. The new Castle Street business, which opened its doors for the first time in July 2013, specialises in Scottish woollen goods including travel rugs, scarves, bags, hats, tweed and tartan fabric as well as luxury knitting yarns.
The company trades worldwide, with regular internet customers of its own from Australia and the US to Finland and France.
- 2019-10-28 Remember, remember 5th November
- 2019-10-11 Dornoch in Winter
- 2019-09-21 Your views wanted on plans for a community farm
- 2019-09-19 Scottish Land Fund award for the Dornoch HUB
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week