Castle Street IV25 3SN
Kingcraig Woollens maintains a tradition of high standard shopping
in the village. The new Castle Street business, which opened its doors for the first time in July 2013, specialises in Scottish woollen goods including travel rugs, scarves, bags, hats, tweed and tartan fabric as well as luxury knitting yarns.
The company trades worldwide, with regular internet customers of its own from Australia and the US to Finland and France.
- 2021-01-22 Communities for Coul launched
- 2021-01-11 Dornoch Beach Wheelchairs
- 2021-01-06 Job Vacancy for as Assets Manager
- 2020-12-04 Cairn Housing - Stafford Court availability
- 2020-11-27 Get ready for Winter
- 2020-11-10 Quick Welfare Guide
- 2020-10-12 Common Good Consultation
- 2020-10-04 Sprirt of the Highlands - call for your stories
- 2020-10-02 Covid testing Tuesdays & Fridays in Dornoch
- 2020-09-30 Sutherland Impact and Recovery Survey