Castle Street IV25 3SN
Kingcraig Woollens maintains a tradition of high standard shopping
in the village. The new Castle Street business, which opened its doors for the first time in July 2013, specialises in Scottish woollen goods including travel rugs, scarves, bags, hats, tweed and tartan fabric as well as luxury knitting yarns.
The company trades worldwide, with regular internet customers of its own from Australia and the US to Finland and France.
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week
- 2019-08-05 Sound Bath at The Old School, Embo
- 2019-07-25 New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted
- 2019-07-17 Project Manager post open for applications
- 2019-07-15 Dornoch Wedding Fayre - 19th July