Dornoch Christmas Market
An outdoor Christmas market will be held on the Dornoch South car park on Saturday 2nd December 2023, 10am-2pm, to co-incide with St Andrew's Fair in the Social Club, Xmas Fair in the Dornoch Hub, Sant's Grotto at Dornoch Academy and the Christmas Lights switch on.
With local pork & lamb from Ardachu croft shop, Helen Tolliday's chutneys & jams, along with crafts from Castlehill Crafts, Alastiar Dickson Candles, Crafty Burd glasswear, Emma Duff's Chopping boards, Hand made soap & body products from Highland Craft Co, wool and knitwear from Judy Sanders, Wishful Yarn and Jill Mitchell - there are plenty of Christmas presents to choose from.
Also tea/coffee/hot chocolate and our famous bacon rolls!
Free parking right next to the 18 stalls too!
- 2023-11-14 Can you help St Finnbarrs?
- 2023-11-03 Bonfire & Fireworks Display Saturday 4 November
- 2023-10-26 Community Markets move indoors for winter
- 2023-09-05 East Sutherland Camera Club 23-24 Session
- 2023-08-28 Chi Kung explained
- 2023-08-25 UHI Talk
- 2023-08-25 Caithness & Sutherland Transport Survey
- 2023-08-16 Dornoch South MUGA by DACIC
- 2023-07-16 Next Car Boot 29th July
- 2023-06-23 Next Car boot Sale Saturday 1st July