Dornoch Christmas Market
The popular Community Market moves to the Social Club on Saturday 14th December 2019.
Open from 10 am to 3 pm, with local produce from Cromarty Cheese Shop, Highland Patissier, M’c Sourdough artisan bread and Cullisse Highland Rapeseed Oil. Knitwear, cards, wooden gifts, jewellery, glass art, paintings, cushions and handmade cosmetics.
The community cafe will be open for tea, coffee, home baking and bacon rolls, so come and door some Christmas food and present shopping in comfort.
- 2019-10-28 Remember, remember 5th November
- 2019-10-11 Dornoch in Winter
- 2019-09-21 Your views wanted on plans for a community farm
- 2019-09-19 Scottish Land Fund award for the Dornoch HUB
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week