£200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
EFFORTS to improve accommodation on the NC500 route are being stepped up with funding of £200,000 made available by operators of a regeneration fund.
The money has been provided by the North Highland Regeneration Fund (NHRF) which will run as a pilot project, was launched at the Castle of Mey and is open to existing operators and those planning to start up a new business.
It offers low-interest loans of up to £25,000, along with access to advice and support with the aim of increasing the quantity and quality of accommodation in the area.It offers low-interest loans of up to £25,000, along with access to advice and support with the aim of increasing the quantity and quality of accommodation in the area.
- 2019-09-21 Your views wanted on plans for a community farm
- 2019-09-19 Scottish Land Fund award for the Dornoch HUB
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week
- 2019-08-05 Sound Bath at The Old School, Embo
- 2019-07-25 New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted