£200,000 fund to help tourism on North Coast 500
EFFORTS to improve accommodation on the NC500 route are being stepped up with funding of £200,000 made available by operators of a regeneration fund.
The money has been provided by the North Highland Regeneration Fund (NHRF) which will run as a pilot project, was launched at the Castle of Mey and is open to existing operators and those planning to start up a new business.
It offers low-interest loans of up to £25,000, along with access to advice and support with the aim of increasing the quantity and quality of accommodation in the area.It offers low-interest loans of up to £25,000, along with access to advice and support with the aim of increasing the quantity and quality of accommodation in the area.
- 2019-06-18 The Last Witch performance by the Cathedral Youth Group
- 2019-05-14 North Coast on Canvas
- 2019-04-05 Help Michelle Sinclair raise money for Highland Hospice
- 2019-02-22 BBC TV Test Drive looking for applicants
- 2019-02-21 ESRA Fund Raiser Indian Night
- 2018-11-18 Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
- 2018-11-18 Job Vacancies at Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- 2018-10-02 Police Station Update
- 2018-10-02 Mindfulness Class
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library