Common Good Consultation
Highland Council has opened the consultation on the proposed change of use of an area of Common Good land at Dornoch Links to a site for the location of a takeaway food van.
In accordance with our duties under the Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015, the Council is required to notify direct any community bodies with an interest in the property, provide a copy of the proposal and invite you to make any representations. Therefore I attach a copy of the proposal document and look forward to receiving any representations in due course. The consultation document and additional guidance can be accessed via the Council’s from the page entitled “Common Good asset changes”.
It is important that this proposal is advertised widely within Dornoch to allow for full public consultation and we are happy for you to bring this to the attention of the wider community to encourage involvement in the process.
A press release will be issued shortly and the consultation will be advertised via the Council’s social media pages.
Details here - consultation is open until 9 December
- 2021-01-22 Communities for Coul launched
- 2021-01-11 Dornoch Beach Wheelchairs
- 2021-01-06 Job Vacancy for as Assets Manager
- 2020-12-04 Cairn Housing - Stafford Court availability
- 2020-11-27 Get ready for Winter
- 2020-11-10 Quick Welfare Guide
- 2020-10-12 Common Good Consultation
- 2020-10-04 Sprirt of the Highlands - call for your stories
- 2020-10-02 Covid testing Tuesdays & Fridays in Dornoch
- 2020-09-30 Sutherland Impact and Recovery Survey