DACIC co-oridinate WorldHost training course
DACIC have been working with local businesses, HIE and the Highland Retail Academy to launch WorldHost training in Dornoch. The first course "Sales Powered by Service" takes place on Monday 17th February in the Royal Dornoch Golf Club. There are 12 delegates from four businesses - The Royal Dornoch Golf Club, The Dornoch Castle Hotel, The Eagle Hotel and Budding Genius. Delegates will get an understanding of the sales cycle, learn to listen to their customers and see the business through their customers' eyes. As a result. they will be better equipped with the confidence and skills to sell.
WorldHost is internationally recognised as a symbol of excellent customer care, and DACIC has organised a second course on "The Principles of Customer Service" for Thursday 20th March, which is already fully booked.
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March
- 2018-03-04 Success for 15-year-old Reece MacLeod
- 2018-02-05 New FREE evening craft classes start 13th February
- 2018-01-08 OBE for Professor David Bell
- 2017-12-19 A fair deal for Sutherland