1 Charity, 5 days, 40 cyclists, 500 miles (each)!
In September, we, Stuart and Marjory Grant, are each cycling 500 miles in 5 days – yes you read that correctly 100 miles on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for Maggie's Highland the home of cancer care.
Maggie's Highland costs £500,000 a year to run and relies solely on voluntary donations to deliver its incredible and unique programme of support to the whole family.
As you will be aware charities have suffered a collapse of income during the pandemic as no fund raising events could be held. Our 500 in 5 had to be postponed from 2020 . As it is still difficult to arrange events to fund raise, as we would normally have done, we find ourselves turning to you for help. We are charged with raising a minimum of £6000.
So if you can assist us then we would be extremely grateful. You can find our fund raising page at https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/maggies500cycle and scroll down to Marjory and Stuarts page (fourth scroll of the list) or contact us on email@example.com
Marjory & Stuart
- 2022-05-17 The Jubilee Street Party (4th June) needs You!
- 2022-05-16 Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 2022-05-16 Platinum Jubilee Celebration Decorated Golf Bag Competition
- 2022-04-13 Free fix if TV interference occurs in Dornoch
- 2022-04-12 Plans for Jubilee Street Party
- 2022-04-11 Student Accommodation Needed for 22-23 session
- 2022-04-06 Would you use Community Transport based at the Hub?
- 2022-04-04 6 self-build plots for sale with Community Benefit
- 2022-03-15 Self-build plots available for local community in Dornoch
- 2022-01-23 Hub Workshop - make a Valentine Exploding Box