Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
Have you got what it takes to make a difference to our community?
The Dornoch Area Community Interest Company (DACIC) has secured funding from Beatrice Offshore Windfarm Ltd and Dornoch Common Good Fund to employ a Community Development Manager.
This is a two year, full time contract to manage the implementation of two new asset based projects, one of which is a conversion of the Police Station into a business and creative hub and the second Project Curlew a new build multi-purpose venue and curling rink.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in community development and a good track record of securing substantial funding from a range of sources. The voluntary board of DACIC has a clear vision for the future direction of the social enterprise and requires a manager to realise the potential and lead the organisation on its exciting path to deliver sustainable benefits to the community.
Full details here
- 2018-11-18 Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
- 2018-11-18 Job Vacancies at Royal Dornoch Golf Club
- 2018-10-02 Police Station Update
- 2018-10-02 Mindfulness Class
- 2018-08-21 Meet the Author - 30th August - Tain Library
- 2018-06-14 Home working job vacancies
- 2018-06-05 Have your say in Sutherland Survey
- 2018-04-28 Courthouse Cafe Evening Opening
- 2018-03-29 St Gilbert's Week Concert - Tuesay 3rd April
- 2018-03-20 Have your say on Housing on 28th March