Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
Have you got what it takes to make a difference to our community?
The Dornoch Area Community Interest Company (DACIC) has secured funding from Beatrice Offshore Windfarm Ltd and Dornoch Common Good Fund to employ a Community Development Manager.
This is a two year, full time contract to manage the implementation of two new asset based projects, one of which is a conversion of the Police Station into a business and creative hub and the second Project Curlew a new build multi-purpose venue and curling rink.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in community development and a good track record of securing substantial funding from a range of sources. The voluntary board of DACIC has a clear vision for the future direction of the social enterprise and requires a manager to realise the potential and lead the organisation on its exciting path to deliver sustainable benefits to the community.
Full details here
- 2019-10-28 Remember, remember 5th November
- 2019-10-11 Dornoch in Winter
- 2019-09-21 Your views wanted on plans for a community farm
- 2019-09-19 Scottish Land Fund award for the Dornoch HUB
- 2019-09-16 Launch of Dornoch Firth Men's Shed
- 2019-09-15 Squash Club AGM - 8th October
- 2019-09-12 Samba & Rumba Dance Classes
- 2019-09-09 Sound Bath at Embo
- 2019-09-09 Best Start Food Payments new information
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week