Community Development Manager £29,500 per annum
Have you got what it takes to make a difference to our community?
The Dornoch Area Community Interest Company (DACIC) has secured funding from Beatrice Offshore Windfarm Ltd and Dornoch Common Good Fund to employ a Community Development Manager.
This is a two year, full time contract to manage the implementation of two new asset based projects, one of which is a conversion of the Police Station into a business and creative hub and the second Project Curlew a new build multi-purpose venue and curling rink.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in community development and a good track record of securing substantial funding from a range of sources. The voluntary board of DACIC has a clear vision for the future direction of the social enterprise and requires a manager to realise the potential and lead the organisation on its exciting path to deliver sustainable benefits to the community.
Full details here
- 2019-08-21 Dornoch Guild Week
- 2019-08-05 Sound Bath at The Old School, Embo
- 2019-07-25 New Boatshed for ESRA? Your views wanted
- 2019-07-17 Project Manager post open for applications
- 2019-07-15 Dornoch Wedding Fayre - 19th July
- 2019-07-02 Brexit Issues - drop in session 29 July
- 2019-06-18 The Last Witch performance by the Cathedral Youth Group
- 2019-05-14 North Coast on Canvas
- 2019-04-05 Help Michelle Sinclair raise money for Highland Hospice
- 2019-02-22 BBC TV Test Drive looking for applicants